WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO YOU OFFER?
We currently offer the following shipping options (all prices are in AUD):
- Australia standard shipping is free on orders over $150 AUD, or $5.95 AUD flat rate
- Australia express shipping is $9.95 AUD flat rate
- NZ shipping $15 AUD flat rate
- US shipping is free on orders over $150 USD, $7 USD on orders over $50 USD, or $20 USD flat rate
- Other international shipping $35 AUD flat rate
All orders are shipped via. Australia Post.
If you are having issues processing your order on our website, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so we arrange a manual shipment for you.
HAS MY ORDER BEEN SHIPPED YET?
Orders are shipped from our warehouse on the Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) 1-2 business days from receipt of your order.
You will be notified by email that your order has been received. Following this, tracking information for your parcel will be emailed to you at time of dispatch.
Please note, once your order has been dispatched your address cannot be amended. Please enter your shipping address correctly at the checkout, or you may be charged the appropriate shipping costs to resend your purchase.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED?
Time taken to receive your order will depend on the shipping option you have selected. Current estimated delivery times with Australia Post:
- Standard shipping 3-6 business days
- Express shipping 1-2 business days
- NZ shipping 4-8 business days
- US shipping 5-10 business days
- International shipping up to ~25 business days (with UK typically 6-13 business days)
WILL I BE CHARGED TAXES AND DUTIES?
Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays and/or additional taxes and duties when shipped to international countries outside of Australia.
We take every effort to ensure a quick and smooth delivery, however we do not take responsibility for any delays and/or extra fees which may be applied via customs and duty offices in the receiving country.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes applied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Please note Mumma Etc. is unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. Taxes and duties are calculated per your shipping country.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
CHANGE OF MIND
We are happy to offer you an exchange, credit note or full refund for the purchase amount excluding shipping, provided:
- The item is not a sale or discount item;
- The item is not personalised (i.e. does not include your baby’s name, date of birth or family name);
- The item is returned within 14 days of delivery with the original invoice or proof of purchase;
- The item is in resalable condition (i.e. unworn, unwashed and otherwise unused, with all original tags and packaging);
- The item is returned via express shipping with tracking; and
- You cover any costs associated with returning the item to us, including shipping, currency conversion or transaction fees.
We will replace faulty/damaged items free of charge (where possible) or give you a full refund of the purchase amount, excluding costs incurred for shipping, provided the item hasn’t been misused and the care instructions have been followed. Claims should be made within a reasonable time of the purchase date with the original invoice or proof of purchase.
International orders are considered final sale once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
HOW DO I PROCESS MY REFUND OR EXCHANGE?
Email us at email@example.com with your refund or exchange request and we will sort you out. Make sure you include the following information:
- Order number
- Your full name
- Whether you would like a refund or exchange
- Reason for your return
- Any details of faulty/damaged items, including photos
- Any details of desired replacement item
Please note Mumma Etc. is not responsible for lost shipments.