WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO YOU OFFER?
Australia orders are shipped via Australia Post and we currently offer 2 shipping options (all prices are in AUD):
- Free standard shipping Australia wide for orders over $79, or a flat rate of $5
- Express shipping Australia wide for a flat rate of $7.50
- Free shipping to New Zealand and United States for order over $150, or a flat rate of $7.50
- Free shipping to Rest of World for orders over $150, or a flat rate of $15
If you are having issues processing your order on our website, please contact us directly at email@example.com so we arrange a manual shipment for you.
HAS MY ORDER BEEN SHIPPED YET?
Orders are shipped from our warehouse on the Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) 1-2 business days from receipt of your order. Please allow up to 4 business days for personalised slings.
You will be notified by email that your order has been received. Following this, tracking information for your parcel will be emailed to you at time of dispatch.
Please note, once your order has been dispatched your address cannot be amended. Please enter your shipping address correctly at the checkout, or you may be charged the appropriate shipping costs to resend your purchase.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED?
Time taken to receive your order will depend on the shipping option you have selected:
- Standard shipping will take 3-6 business days
- Express shipping will take 1-2 business days
- New Zealand and United States shipping will take 3-6 business days
- Rest of World shipping will generally take 5-15 business days, but could vary depending on the location
WILL I BE CHARGED TAXES AND DUTIES?
Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays and/or additional taxes and duties when shipped to international countries outside of Australia.
We take every effort to ensure a quick and smooth delivery, however we do not take responsibility for any delays and/or extra fees which may be applied via customs and duty offices in the receiving country.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes applied by the country you are shipping to. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Please note Mumma Etc. is unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. Taxes and duties are calculated per your shipping country.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
CHANGE OF MIND
We are happy to offer you an exchange, credit note or full refund for the purchase amount excluding shipping, provided:
- The item is not a sale or discount item;
- The item is not personalised (i.e. does not include your baby’s name, date of birth or family name);
- The item is returned within 14 days of delivery with the original invoice or proof of purchase;
- The item is in resalable condition (i.e. unworn, unwashed and otherwise unused, with all original tags and packaging);
- The item is returned via express shipping with tracking; and
- You cover any costs associated with returning the item to us, including shipping, currency conversion or transaction fees.
We will replace faulty/damaged items free of charge (where possible) or give you a full refund of the purchase amount, excluding costs incurred for shipping, provided the item hasn’t been misused and the care instructions have been followed. Claims should be made within a reasonable time of the purchase date with the original invoice or proof of purchase.
International orders are considered final sale once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
HOW DO I PROCESS MY REFUND OR EXCHANGE?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund or exchange request and we will sort you out. Make sure you include the following information:
- Order number
- Your full name
- Whether you would like a refund or exchange
- Reason for your return
- Any details of faulty/damaged items, including photos
- Any details of desired replacement item
Please note Mumma Etc. is not responsible for lost shipments.